The Practical Guide to Remote Patient Monitoring
Understanding Remote Patient Monitoring
Learn about the 10 fundamentals of implementing a successful program:
- Patient benefits of RPM
- The benefits of RPM as a business owner
- What to watch out for when selecting a RPM provider
- RPM devices and consumables
- EHR integration
- The importance of 24/7/365 first-line clinical monitoring
- How to improve patient engagement & compliance
- How to get your RPM program off the ground
- CPT codes, billing and copay
- How to budget for reimbursements
- How to successfully scale your RPM program
- Revenue growth opportunity
- How to maximize your remote monitoring revenue
- How to use incentives to promote the program
Clinic Success Stories
Hear from physicians using Accuhealth Remote Patient Monitoring
"It's a phenomenal tool, that is set up in a very organized and easy-to-use way. I have patients that I never thought would be so interested in monitoring their blood pressure. And I see a wealth of data, that I otherwise wouldn't have. Accuhealth is something that has benefited my practice in a very significant way"
Dr. Jeffrey Graff
MD, Cardiology Clinic
Download the guide to get your Remote Patient Monitoring program off to the right start!
Remote Patient Monitoring. Healthcare that Empowers.
Founded in 2018, Accuhealth is a leading healthcare technology provider of turn-key remote patient monitoring solutions worldwide, providing hardware, software, and first-line 24/7/365 clinical monitoring to physicians with real-time vital information and AI-enhanced data.
Accuhealth’s services yield improved outcomes, increased patient satisfaction, reduced costs for payors, and increased revenue for clinics. Accuhealth’s touchpoints as a service make remote monitoring a breeze for providers, their patients, and clinical staff.